Pages

Friday 31 October 2014

Oo my life
Oo my love
you know [ have the knowledge or attaining that knowledge]
to share happiness and sorrow (as bust out)
there without of you my heart doesn't make work||

(i) have asked the black clouds [ as it the bad season going in my world]
why there is (still) fire inside of my chest [asking clouds to pour rain over in]
(have been waiting) many monsoon have passed already

(since) you have gone far distanced (now in between)
snatched away my sleep [peace of my soul]
(now) i roum around in my awaken nights
do come back, can't take it anymore
for the sake of love
there without of you my heart doesn't make work||

only God knows
how much i cry without of you [peace of my soul dies without of you]
who is there, whom i shall never have to live deprived off
do never break the connection we have within and in between of us

oh my heart, which i have gave away to you (expecting nothing but you)
so don't even dare being careless to this fact
don't you ever recall all those promises [you've made]

what are the returnings of my love?
please be mercyful to the tears my of my thirsty eyes
there without of you my heart doesn't make work||

No comments:

Post a Comment